quantify and measure the value of marketing programs and investments. Improve their efficiency and effectiveness and, finally, grow customer insight and conversations.
And how would they see technology helping?
CMO's Top 10 Technology-Enabled Marketing Initiatives in 2007
- Marketing performance measurement dashboard
- Email campaign management
- Lead generation qualification or reactivation
- Customer relationship management
- Customer intelligence and analytics
- Sales and marketing integration tools
- Viral word of mouth
- Marketing resource/process management
- Customer networking and affinity building
- Loyalty and rewards
Source: CMO Council Marketing Outlook 2007